A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
The 1/10 Touring car market has changed with some new and innovative designs – We have been working hard on our latest and best EP touring car yet, we present the X20 ‘24! New and improved suspension geometry giving you maximum rotation! Featuring a beautifully engineered aluminum rear diff, along with a completely new designed rear upper arm link setup providing increased adjustability. New style flex shock mounts included with the 13mm shocks. Also the new style split top deck the flex is adjustable like never before. The Serpent X20 ‘24 is more adjustable, more refined and made for more performance!
We have tuned our Front Dual Ball Bearing Driveshafts to increase durability, keeping the silky smooth silent system while beefing them up just enough. The new rear system adopts a unique design for maximum performance and longevity. Included in the new shafts is a another bespoke design of the Hex adaptor – An ultra-light weight and wobble free system ensuring your wheels are always centered and true.
Keeping with the X20’s tradition the symmetrical chassis allows even flex, the newly and revolutionary flex ‘bridge’ adjustments allow quick – easy adjustment of front and rear torsional stiffness, giving you the ability to fine tune to the conditions.
The 400046 is the Medius X20 ’24 carbon 1/10 EP kit
The 400047 is the Medius X20 ’24 aluminum 1/10 EP kit
An optional adjustment for the ’23. The ’24 now has a split top deck as standard item – Team drivers agreeing the system is best combination with our updated chassis.
LCG BATTERY MOUNT:
Keeping the ’23 design for battery mounting was a no brainer – however we have given it a little tweak to allow the newer generation LCG Lippo’s
A trending design of the modern touring cars we have updated the shock mounting system, with even more precise tuning of shock angles we have also added the ability to adjust the flex through the bulkheads
A new servo and Rx Mount for the X20 ’24 – Integrating both allows for a more even flex keeping as many parts ‘floating’
UPPER ARM MOUNT:
You spoke, We listened.. Refining the system of easy castor/wheelbase adjustment we have replaced the plastic insert with a threaded aluminum type, so no more undoing screws from underneath.
With the changes made to the suspension geometry, changes of the motor mount were implemented so the belt system can become more efficient and mounted on the same pulley. A duel ball bearing tension system removes the possibility of belt skip.
Engineering at its best! Our all new aluminum gear diff will ensure complete efficiency and smooth action with its ball raced out drives.
All new designed arm with complete flex adjustability utilizing different inserts.
Moving away from the Hinge pin style suspension, we have developed a New arm mounting system which allows for the new pivot ball concept and increased adjustability for roll center and camber gain.
A new 13mm big bore Progressive shock absorber with hard coating. Machined Shock Pistons are included standard to ensure maximum smoothness and durability.
Overview of the main specs:
- Serpent Linear bigger bore springs
- Dampers include machined pistons for best possible consistency
- Traditional style ball raced LCG Anti-roll bar
- Pivot ball suspension with small balls for simplicity and free movement
- Easy diff and spool removal
- Extremely low center of gravity
- All new steering system for Ackermann geometry
- Motor mount holder with adjustable flex
- Re-Active rear steering RRS system is standard
- 1 piece shaft and motor mount allow easy maintenance and changing of spur gears
- Lightweight front spool with hardened steel outdrives, bladeless
- Carbon fiber 2.25mm symmetrical chassis (#400046)
- aluminum machined 2mm symmetrical chassis (#400047)
- Even length Kevlar reinforced drive belt and super true running pulleys, midshaft pulley made out of hard anodized aluminum for maximum durability
- Adjustable arm stiffness
- BBDJC Driveshaft as standard
- Shock towerless
- Bridge flex adjusting system
- Integrated servo/rx mount
- Zero wobble hex’s