This Ultra Short Shock Conversion provides the Mi6evo with a lower centre of gravity than the standard kit shocks and towers. Stroke has not been compromised, these shocks and towers actually give more stroke than a standard Mi6evo.
The Touring Car market is moving forward with fine details all the time. These shocks have been used recently by our high level drivers to gain those extra few 1/10th’s per lap.
As demonstrated by Michal Orlowski with his 3rd place at the ETS Hudy Arena.
Kit includes all the parts required to convert to the Ultra Short Shocks, including a new 5.5 turn 1.4mm wire 3.0 (N/mm) Schumacher spring.
- Lower centre of gravity.
- Enhanced damping characteristics with a new larger diameter.
- Reduced risk of traction roll on high grip circuits.
- 3 and 4 hole pistons included.
- New improved easier and more precise screw piston fixing, rather than traditional E Clip.
- More stroke than standard Mi6evo shocks and towers. Important for bumpy tracks.
- New seal pack housing with new ‘O’ ring’s for improved sealing to prevent leakage.
- Neat, super low towers.
- Optional alloy spring seat available for even more stroke. (U7542)