Introducing the new Schumacher Mi8 1/10th Touring Car.
2021 BRCA National Stock Champion.
The Schumacher Mi8 – design and engineering excellence.
The Mi8 has been developed by Schumacher’s world class engineering team to be faster, and better handling than ever.
With a lower center of gravity, lighter weight, and fine attention to detail, the Mi8 is a pleasure to build, maintain and to drive.
The Mi8 contains all the features and adjustments you need from a high end touring car to take you to the top of the podium.
Available with an alloy chassis optimized for carpet racing, or a carbon fiber chassis perfectly suited to asphalt.
- New – Motor position with central layshaft position, offering improved weight distribution, drivetrain efficiency and flexibility. Provides an easier and more consistent handling car with improved steering.
- New – Twin upper suspension link design with improved flexibility characteristics and tuning of castor. Mi7 Single upper wishbone option included for simplified build.
- New – Front body height limit control included in the kit with a lightweight and simple layout.
- New – Carbon fiber wishbones with pivot ball mounting inside and out. Improved flexibility, geometry, droop stability and chassis overhang at the rear. Ease and speed of build greatly improved.
- New – Top deck design. Highly developed flexibility with multiple integration options to the motor mount providing fast but smooth handling out of the box.
- New – Motor mount. Provides increased fore/aft stiffness of the chassis, while maintaining the desired torsional stiffness for stable handling.
- New – Vastly shortened shock absorber design and new mounting layout allowing for super low center of gravity.
- New – Ultra lightweight and low center of gravity one piece servo mount. Increases steering trim reliability.
- New – Horizontal rear body mounting option included.
- New – Easier access front spool and rear differential.
- New – Transmission housing design with many improvements such as lowering center of gravity, durability, ease of assembly and narrower mounting pitch for improvements to geometry and flexibility.
- New – Anti Roll Bar design to further lower center of gravity.
- New – Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
- New – Lower bumper mount molding preventing touching down on track.
- New – Black Alloy turnbuckles for weight reduction and improved lower center of gravity.
- New – Ackerman steering arms for refined steering feel.
- New – Optional Mass damping compatibility within each wishbone (x4).
- New – Rear black anodized driveshaft bones with improved tolerance and durability.
- 28 precision ball raced bearings.
- “O” ring retained alloy wheel hexes.
- Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
- Precision hard anodized alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with high precision gears.
- Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
- Improved belt efficiency which can be run much looser without slipping.
- Arrowmax supplied, 85T industry standard fitting spur gear.
- Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
- LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with New ability to run central shorty.
- Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of Active Rear Suspension.
- Aerospace carbon fiber components throughout.
- Ultra low center of gravity.
- Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
- Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pullies 22:40. Great for stock racing.
- Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll center, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height
and much more.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
- Simple twin bellcrank chassis mounted steering assembly. With molded bellcranks with adjustable travel stops.
- LiPo retention moldings. No tape required.
- Rebuildable, super durable steel double joint driveshafts.
- Low profile threaded insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.
#K195 – Mi8 – C/F – Kit
#K196 – Mi8 – Alloy – Kit