From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Developed for both electric and nitro RC8B3.1 series buggies, the 2-Row Carbon Rear Tower has a 2nd upper row of mount holes to move the entire shock when running Low Roll Center on the rear hubs (the hinge pin close to the rear axle, commonly called “hubs down”). Shifting the shock along with the axle height on the rear hinge pin gives the advantage of more up-travel. In bumpy conditions on hard cornering, the additional travel helps the tires to navigate the surface without bottoming the shock and upsetting the chassis. The lower row of holes matches the kit geometry and is intended for running in the HRC axle height on the rear hub.
- 2nd upper row of shock mounts to keep the same geometry for running LRC “hubs down”.
- Made from quality 4mm thickness 100% carbon fiber.
- No pockets prevents de-lamination.
- Larger hole spacing increases durability.
- Fits RC8B3.1, 3.1e, and older RC8B3 versions.