The 4th annual Team Losi Off-Road Championships was hosted by the Minnreg RC Club in Tampa FL, but it may may as well have been called Cavalieriville. Ryan dominated the event by TQing and winning all the Factory electric classes with his Trinity-powered Associated rides. Cavalieri’s Sirio-equipped RC10GT was the truck to beat in the Factory Nitro Truck class, but he gave up the win to Team Losi’s Adam Drake after Adam exploited his Triple-XNTs quick-change wheel feature to move into the lead with fresh rubber as Ryans GT slowed due to worn tires.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System