Next in the competition-oriented line of RUDDOG Racing products is the new RP542 range of high-performance brushless motors. After many hours of testing, research and development, many evolutionary steps have been made in many fields. Stack design has been revised to improve driveability, and a new high-precision sensor is used to increase performance and efficiency. The RUDDOG design team has gone to lengths to lower operational temperature. Large openings in the housing lower the overall weight of the RP542 motors and ensure optimum airflow, while a ribbed stator collector ring is used to improve heat dissipation. Rotors are optimized for their respective field of application. Modified motors come with a 12.1 mm x 5 mm x 24.5 mm rotor, while stock motors are equipped with a 12.5 mm x 7.15 mm x25.8 mm rotor.
- RUDDOG Racing competition motors
- All-new stack design for improved driveability
- High-precision sensor unit
- Light-weight motor housing with large openings for increased airflow
- Ribbed stator collector ring for better heat dissipation
- Specific rotors for modified and stock racing