The first leg of the Alberta RC Pro series was held in Red Deer, Alberta. The race started with a huge downpour in the middle of Friday’s practice which ultimately delayed the start of racing Saturday. The track was quite technical and slightly damp, grooving up for the mains. Wayne Mah took the TQ and win in Expert Buggy, Truggy and Open Electric. He was running a JQ Products Buggy and Hotbodies D8T Truggy powered by Alpha engines, Byrons Fuel and planted to the ground with Pro-Line Hole Shots in Buggy and Truck.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.