Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
Weld Steel Bucket
9 Channel 2.4GHZ Radio
Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 3.2mm Nylon, ID 2.2mm)
Main Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
Brushless Hydraulic System
Full Metal Scale
All Terrain Metal Crawler
540 Brushed Monster Torque Motor
Full Metal Transmission (1:256 Gear Ratio)
Run Time is: 38 Minutes (5300mAh Battery)
Chrome Steel Oil Pump (47.5mm x 35mm x 36mm)
Large Bucket Capacity
Maximum Bucket Force (Down): 76kg / 167pounds
Maximum Bucket Force (Up): 50kg / 110pounds
Maximum Bucket Force (Thrust): 50kg / 110pounds
Driving Speed: 408 meters per hour
Length: 27in / 685mm
Width: 13.8in / 351mm
Height: 12.7in / 323mm
Bucket Height: 6.87in / 174.6mm
Maximum Bucket Up and Down Angle: 29 degrees
Maximum Bucket Tilt Angle (Left and Right): 9 degrees
Maximum Ripper Depth of the Ground: 1.97in / 50mm
Total Mass Load: 37kg / 82lbs
Operating Oil Pressure: 25Bar, 362.5psi
Dead Weight: 26kg / 57lbs
- 1x 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer (Limited Edition)
- 5000mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P Short-Size Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug
- Compatible Battery Charger
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio (Z-S1718)
- Chevron AW ISO 32 Hydraulic Oil 14oz (Z-X0042)
- Semi Truck Sound Unit (VVV-S0074)
- 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer Light System (VVV-S0173)
- Universal Scale Functional Radiator for Hydraulic Equipment (VVV-S0246)
- HD Abrasion U Dozer Blade for DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer (VVV-S0251)
- 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer (VV-JD00015)
- 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer RTR (White) (VV-JD00072)
- While some components may come assembled, we recommend checking the hardware and screws are all properly secure, especially after shipping. As an option, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the installed hardware.
- ESC Supports Bullet Connector
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Do not adjust the oil pressure switch.
- Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested.
- Oil pressure may drop as you operate over time.
- Battery Size should be within 140x40x44MM (LxWxH)
- Manufactured by JDCustoms 30 Days Limited Warranty