From Maclan Racing:
The ONLY Speed Control Designed and Built by Drag racers for Drag racers
In collaboration with Tim Smith, this DRK 160+ TSR Edition has evolved with a lot of improvement over its predecessor. It is the only ESC that was designed and built by drag racers for drag racers. This DRK 160+ ESC has the following new and noticeable features that make it so supreme over competitors:
- Proprietary all-new 7-Stage launch power control software (Version T19.01)
- All new 70 degrees turbo timing for more power
- Factory pre-soldered 10AWG wires
- Upgraded control board for more durable control circuit
- New high capacity DRK Super Capacitor
- Improved data logging with higher resolution and crop function
There are few options to program the DRK 160 ESC.
- Use a ProLink (with cables included in the ProLink, micro USB + OTG cable)
- Use a Windows PC and Maclan Panel Software (with cable included in the ESC)
- Use an Android mobile device (5.0 OS or higher) and Maclan Smart Link App (with Type C cable, sold separately)
- Use an Apple iPhone with Maclan WiFi module (sold separately) with Maclan Smart Link App
What is included in the DRK 160+ TSR Edition box?
- DRK 160+ TSR Edition ESC x1
- 20cm receiver cable (MCL4243) x1
- ESC power switch (MCL4242) x1
- 30×30 HV ESC fan (MCL4246) x1
- USB data cable (MCL4054) x1
- Maclan decal x1
- DRK 160+ TSR Edition ESC preset profiles are based on 20-degree motor can timing. For best results, set motor can timing to 20 degrees or lower.
- When installing your new DRK ESC, please set the radio to factory settings, or use a new, unused model. Using “radio tricks” for throttle manipulation is unnecessary and could cause problems with the ESC, resulting in poor performance, or a damaged ESC. The DRK ESC is designed to replace all other methods of manipulating the throttle.
- All products, product specifications, and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, function, or design.
- If the ESC was able to power on, calibrate, and run a motor, it is free of manufacturing defect.
- Reverse polarity damage is not a warranty.
- Tire burnout is controlled by the racer. It can damage the ESC. It is not a warranty.
- Due to the nature of the drag race application, Maclan Racing guarantees free of manufacturing defects. Any damage during a race is not a manufacturing defect. It is not a warranty.