On the ever evolving racing scene, the machine that sets the pace in the 1/10 GP Touring Car category is the new V-ONE R4. Having achieved World Championship victory in its debut year in 2004, the power of the V ONE RRR series was emphatically demonstrated with another World Championship crown in 2008. Kyosho’s development team has combined the latest in racing design know-how with input from Adrien Bertin, the 1st GP Touring Car World Champion, and Japan’s World Championship finalist Takaaki Shimo, to realize a level of speed and drivability never seen before. In addition to the new suspension’s multiple axis points, the low center of gravity in the design is obvious and is complimented by the lower rotating mass moment along the entire drive train. Wide scope for tuning adjustments allows the sharp pick up from the latest racing engines to deliver superior performance from high speed to tight technical race track layouts. Born to race, the V-ONE R4 is a thoroughbred 1/10 GP touring car and represents the beginning of a new generation that can take you to the top of the racing world.
- The R4 design delivers a lower center of gravity for superior maneuverability and reducing chassis roll.
- A thinner and smaller diameter front and rear differentials along with lightweight shafts resulting in a lighter weight diff adding to a higher top speed.
- A much smaller diameter 2-speed clutch shoe is lighter and lighter than the older V-One models.
- Separate diff and main shaft support sections contribute to the total unit rigidity, this provides flexible running performance when accelerating out of a corner.
- New front upper arm design allows the wheelbase to be adjusted both forward and back by 2mm. Also the front upper arm height can be adjusted with supplied bushings.
- Designed for rapid fuel flow, the new fuel tank cap has been lowered without affecting the capacity of the tank.
- A 2mm carbon fiber upper plate provides optimal rigidity and contributes to overall chassis running performance.
- The R4 features a compact new adjustable servo saver design with 5-step ackerman settings.
- Rear aluminum suspension block allows lower rear suspension arm position to be adjusted with different bushings.
- The suspension pin position can be adjusted 1mm by inserting a spacer into the rear suspension block.
- The V One R4 is equipped with Kyosho’s already well known velvet coated oil shocks.
- Included is a 3D racing clutch as standard equipment.
- The brake disk features machine cut cooling holes, producing effective stopping power.
- Included are machine cut aluminum multi-offset wheel hex hubs.
- Front and rear carbon graphite shock towers, plus a carbon belt tensioner and a carbon fiber battery plate.
- High Grade 7075T6 grade aluminum main chassis delivers optimal balance of rigidity and flexibility.
- Rolling Chassis Kit
- Servo Horns (Compatible with major RC brands)
- 5.0mm L-Shape Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
Required For Operation
- 2 Channel Radio System + 2 Servos (Mini / Micro Receiver)
- .12 Class Engine with rear exhaust (One piece crank shaft)
- 200mm Touring Car Body Set
- Engine Starting Tools
- Nitro Fuel (RC)
- Paint for body
Length: 368mm (14.4in)
Width: 200mm (7.87in)
Height: 104.5mm (4.11in)
Wheelbase: 258mm (10.15in)
Gear Ratio: 7.18/5.09:1
Engine: Nitro .12
31265B – $890.99