1/8 scale GP (engine) buggies & trucks are a hugely popular around the world. In recent years, 1/8 EP (electric) buggies and trucks based on GP models (engine replaced by an electric motor and fuel tank replaced by a rechargeable battery), have also become exciting racing categories. The Kyosho Inferno MP10e released in 2020 sets the standard in the offroad electric buggy racing scene. By combining the proven drive unit of the Inferno MP10e with the suspension system and robust truck components of the 1/8 scale GP truck Inferno MP10T, a new MP10Te 1/8 scale EP racing truck is born. The MP10Te features a newly designed main chassis and aerodynamic body form that has been thoroughly tested to deliver the speed and maneuverability required of a competition racing model, taking 1/8 EP truck performance to a higher level. Incorporating the left-right split battery mounting first adopted by the MP10e buggy, the MP10Te racing truck supports changes to front-rear weight distribution with movement of short-type batteries. This allows optimized setting according to driving style and road surface conditions. The Inferno MP10Te not only sets the pace on North America’s booming 1/8 EP truck racing scene, but is also a thoroughly enjoyable off-road R/C car.
- High-performance 4WD model developed for 1/8 EP truck racing that is growing in popularity throughout the world
- Electric version provides enjoyable off-road R/C truck performance across a wide range of driving environments, with low running costs
- Shaft driven 4WD system delivers proven running stability and high reliability
- Compatible with optional parts for the existing Inferno MP10 series so you can customize and elevate performance
- Specially designed hard anodized duralumin main chassis ensures optimal flexibility and strength for truck racing
- MP10Te features a newly developed truck body with superior aerodynamic characteristics
- Suspension geometry can be easily adjusted by replacing resin bushes.
- Aluminum rear suspension shaft collar is included as standard and minimizes vibration of the rear suspension arm
- Universal center shaft is equipped as standard for superior drive efficiency and easy maintenance
- Compatible with both standard and short type batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Hook-and-loop fastener secures the battery and allows easy mounting/removal. Also compatible with batteries of different thicknesses
- Comes with pinion gear suitable for KV1900-2100 class brushless motors
Combines the MP10e’s drive unit and R/C system layout on the MP10T base to deliver high performance and reliability. Optimized weight distribution produces superb cornering speed and running stability.
A completely new design truck body! Low down & front cabin style creates excellent aerodynamic characteristics, and a side dam and rear spoiler generates plenty of downforce that delivers turning agility while pressing the body against the road surface.
The newly designed MP10Te body has a significantly lower profile than the body for the MP10T to reduce wind resistance and improve the efficiency of the rear wing. In addition, faster cornering is realized from reduced roll through corners.
Left-right split mounting of the battery slows roll speed through cornering to deliver improved maneuverability. Handling characteristics can be adjusted by forward-back movement of short type battery packs.
Motor mount is integrated into the center bulkhead. Motor is secured with a slide style mount that not only allows easy installation/removal of different size motors, but also makes adjustment of backlash easy.
Equipped with the same aluminum oil shocks as the MP10T for high heat dissipation and stable function. As the MP10Te has a higher front load than the GP model, the MP10Te is also equipped with a special front spring adjuster.
Features a front torque rod as standard to improve the rigidity in the front section of the chassis. The torque rod suppresses deflection from road surface shocks while maintaining suppleness in the roll direction to deliver optimal driving efficiency and crash resistance.
One piece rear wing stay reliably transfers downforce to the chassis. Securely mounted to the chassis, the resin rear wing shows strong crash resistance.
ESC (speed controller) is secured on the chassis with a dedicated mount for easy installation/removal and maintenance. Radio box is also included for mounting delicate equipment such as receiver and lap timing device.
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Clear body
- Hexagonal wrench (1.5mm、2.0mm、2.5mm、3.0mm)
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- 2ch～3ch transmitter & receiver for R/C cars
- Servo (high torque servo recommended)
- Motor(for 1/8)
- Batteries for chassis (7.4v Lipo x2 Recommendation）
- Stadium truck tire
- Inner sponge
- Color for body painting
Tires（F/R): For stadium track(Sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 14.12:1
Weight: 4,200g (approx)
Transmitter: 2ch or more 1 servo /1 ESC(Sold separately)