“The American muscle car” Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat “that everyone longs for is reproduced with a high quality body! ”
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER Mk.2 series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- Chassis features a reduced number and variety of screws by making frequently used screws the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
- Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
- Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension.
- Simple ball-connected steering knuckles provide reliable steering and suspension movement.
- Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
- New design rebuildable oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models.
- Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
- Low profile tires combine with new 7 spoke mesh wheels to match the unique American muscle car form of the Dodge Challenger.
- Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings.
- The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench
- Setting change parts
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis
- Charger for battery for chassis
Chassis Technical Data:
Width (Body width): 190mm(200mm)
Tread (F/R): F:174mm/R:174mm
Tires (F/R): F:66×25mm/R:66×25mm
Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+