Another special limited edition Legendary series kit. Introducing the Optima Mid ’87 WC Worlds SPEC 60th anniversary limited edition. Most cars in the 4WD A Main. 5 cars out of 10 were Optima Mid. Replica of the 1987 Optima Mid prototype which the team drivers were using with special custom parts. Limited production run.
- Optima PRO body. With same decal design from ‘87 Worlds
- Carbon parts : Includes Carbon Chassis , Carbon Upper Deck, Carbon Front Shock Tower, Carbon Rear Shock tower and Rear upper rod mount
- Aluminum parts with gunmetal anodizing. Includes HD link, Deck mount, CNC Rear Sus Holder, Alu Servo Mount.
- New gunmetal shock casing, Most visible aluminum parts are anodized in gunmetal (used by our international team at the 1987 worlds). Include Fine selection springs
- Titanium coated front and rear shock shafts (Gold)
- Hard anodized 7075 aluminum light weight main gear shaft
- Front Universal swing shafts
- Front and rear Ball diffs. Smoother cornering and forward bite
- Turn buckles. Vintage 5.5mm hex style
- Rear polycarbonate large wing with side dam (JJ Ultima)
- High grip soft compound front and rear tires
- Servo saver with ball bearings.
- Pepper mint green Ultima wheels. Designer, Akira Kogawa signature color
- Package cardboard box is carriable with handle
Tread (F/R): 208mm/208mm
Tire Diameter (F/R): φ82mm / φ82mm
Tire width (F/R) : 36mm / 36mm
Gear Ratio: 8.28 : 1
Weight: 1550g (Without electronics)