The HUDY Universal Conrod Puller simplifies engine disassembly for maintenance or repair. This unique puller is used to disconnect the conrod from the crankshaft, making it much easier to remove a new or tight conrod from the engine. The conrod is safely removed by clamping the black anodized aluminum fork behind the conrod and turning the wheel.
The puller fits all standard .12 and .21 engines.
The black anodized fork body is machined from lightweight aluminum with the high quality spring steel puller shaft providing extra strength.
- HUDY Universal Conrod Puller
- Unique engine servicing tool
- Simplifies engine disassembly
- Disconnects new or tight conrod from the crankshaft
- Easy to use
- Aluminum body and spring steel shaft
- Fits all .12 and .21 engines
- Black anodized