Basher RockSta 1/24 4WS Mini Rock Crawler now comes with strong metal gears. The RockSta is all the crawler you need if you want to tackle the wild expanses of your living room or the backyard rockery and it will attack these challenges with all the specialist abilities of a 1/10 or 1/8 crawler, just on a much smaller scale. This crawler is perfect for those days when the weather won’t let you outside or your crawling space is limited because you can set up a cool obstacle course with a few household objects that will keep you challenged for hours.
The RockSta can handle tough mini trails because it’s packed with features like a low center of gravity, four-wheel steering with steering mixing, motor on axle both front and rear, fixed diffs and solid axle suspension just like the big boys.
Truly unique to the RockSta is the ability to change steering modes on the fly using the radio included in the box. It has four steering modes that can all be changed from the radio by simply pressing a button:
- Front wheels only
- Rear wheels only
- Front and rear wheels in opposing directions
- Front and rear wheels in the same direction (crabbing)
With these great features and its tough construction, the RockSta Mini Rock Crawler is the best value crawler in its class and will make the competition green with envy.
- All metal gears
- 4 wheel steering with 4 steering modes that can be switched while driving
- Motor on axle improve grip on both the front and rear tires
- LCG chassis design for handling steep inclines
- Waterproof battery and PCB case
- Laser engraved metal body
- Adjustable caster angle
- 2 in 1 ESC and receiver
- Uses 2S 7.4V Lipo batteries
- 2CH 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A Radio with steering mode switch function
Ground clearance: 28.2mm
Weight: 274g (chassis only)
Battery compartment: 50 x 30 x 15mm (Max)
Radio: 2CH 2.4GHz with steering mode switch function
- 4 x AA size battery for transmitter
- 300~350mAh 2S 7.4V Lipo battery