Pre-installed a special setting for each number of turns completed by “Legend of Living Masami Hirosaka” who achieved 14 world titles and 53 Japanese titles. The first brushless ESC bearing the name of Masami Hirosaka. Experience the supreme drive feel!
- 3 types for 13.5T / 17.5T / 21.5T are pre-installed.
- The factory setting is 13.5T.
- PROGBOX (sold separately) is required to switch programs .
Sign & gold color!
Dedicated design heat sink.
A special design that claims to be a special model. Laser engraved with Masami Hirosaka’s signature on the side of the heat sink. The color is heavy gold alumite. In order to make the engraving of the sign stand out and improve heat dissipation efficiency, the shape of the heat sink itself is also a special shape. Everything is packed with specials.
Helps with a fearless look!
Uses black wire.
In addition to the special feeling of the gold heat sink, the black wire that enhances the lacy atmosphere is adopted. The connector adopts Tamiya type and Giboshi connector that are easy to handle even for beginners. There is no compromise in user-friendly specifications as well as design.
High efficiency & compact design!
Large capacity large heat sink!
The legendary supervision program is condensed into a compact housing. It is a specially designed board that uses high-performance FETs and has excellent efficiency. In addition, in order to realize stable operation, we also focused on heat dissipation and adopted a large capacity and large heat sink that largely covers the outer circumference to ensure stability that is not easily affected by the situation.
Everything is special Masami edition!
- Gold specification dedicated aluminum heat sink & black cable specification
- Laser engraved with Masami Hirosaka’s autograph on the heat sink
- Pre-installed special programs for various categories
- You can choose from 3 types of programs according to the number of motor turns you are using.
- BEC output 3A that also supports high output servos
- Back function is ON by factory setting
- BLC50 Masami Edition ESC
- User’s manual
Continuous maximum current / Instantaneous maximum current: 50A / 300A
Usable motor: Brushless motor with sensor & sensorless motor
Corresponding scale: 1/10 electric touring buggy
Number of available turns: NiMH (6.0V ~ 7.2V) or 2S LiPo (7.4V) 3.5T or more (1/10 Touring Car), 5.5T or more (1/10 Buggy) | 4-6S NiMH or 2S LiPo ? 8.5T (1/10 touring car), ? 11.5T (1/10 buggy)
Resistance values: 0.0006O
Compatible battery: 4-6S NiMH or 2S LiPo / LiFe
BEC voltage / current value: 6V @ 3A
Size: 35.3 x 32.4 x 19.7mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 60g (including wire capacitor)
Throttle direction: “Forward / Brake” “Forward / Reverse” “Forward / Brake / Reverse”
* The shipping status is “Forward / Brake / Reverse”.
To change it, you need to change the setting using PROGBOX (G0017) sold separately .