Saucing foam tires has always been a chore that many nitro on-road drivers have to deal with, but getting the foams consistent with the correct amount and uniform has been elusive. Recently I spotted this cool tool in the pits at the recent ROAR regional race in Southern California. Made by companies like Capricorn and SRC, this tool rotates slowly allowing the tires to touch each other as the sauce imbeds itself, sometimes over the course of a couple of hours. Small light bulbs below the tires aid in heating up the foam to help improve the application. Pretty cool.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis