The Spektrum™ DX6 Pro includes more ergonomic options so that everything you drive can respond more harmononiously. Plus the DX5 Pro gives bashers, boaters and racers a class-leading list of pro-class features, all at a remarkably affordable price.
FACTORY PRESET MODELS WITH SMART DRIVE MODES
Presets of six popular Losi® vehicles have been loaded into the model list at the factory. Each preset features specially tuned AVC® Smart Drive Modes that deliver four completely different driving experiences. All models are accessible from the D-switch of the transmitter so that they’re easy to use at any moment while you drive, and fully adjustable to your liking through the program menu.
AVC SMART DRIVE MODES:
- Trainer: Trainer mode is for beginner drivers and considered the most stable and docile of the four modes available. Throttle and steering rates have been lowered allowing beginner to relax and learn the basics of RC control. Anti-Lock Braking (ABS) is engaged for outstanding control of power and speed. This mode makes even powerhouse vehicles easy to control.
- Slick: Slick mode is specifically tuned for superior drivability when conditions are considered “slick” such as when driving on loose dirt, gravel or for when conditions are wet. Stability and traction control is turned way up so that you stay in control with ease.
- Stability: Stability mode adds AVC® technology into the mix. With it, your powerhouse vehicle will exhibit incredible traction control with no limits on throttle control. In stability mode, you can punch the throttle hard and easily stay straight on course.
- Full Rip: Just how it sounds, Full Rip mode lets you enjoy full limits of steering and throttle control. AVC assistance is completely turned off. This drive mode is recommended for experienced users familiar with uninhibited steering and what full-power brings to the experience.
Losi® Vehicles Pre-Programmed into the DX5 Pro Model Memory include:
- DBXL-E (8S)
- Super Baja Rey™ (6S)
- 3XL-E (6S)
- Tenacity® SCT
- Tenacity MT
- Tenacity T
Inspired by users like you, optimized adjustments make it easy to thoroughly adapt the DX5 Pro’s ergonomics to your driving style. The sense of balance and comfort they provide perfectly complements the precision of DSMR® technology.
The DX5 Pro was designed to perform in every single surface segment imaginable. It comes with a drop down wheel as standard and a full ergonomics package that allows you to setup wheel angle, and even steering wheel size. Steering feel has been immensely improved with smoother left to right transition. Throttle throw has been increased to provide more natural feeling action with greater resolution. As a result, these two controls offer a better balance with the potential to improve the accuracy and stamina of your driving.
DX5 Pro ergonomic features include:
- Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision
- Adjustable trigger and steering tension
- Adjustable trigger position (fore-to-aft and side-to-side)
- Multiple wheel drop-down options
- Multiple grip sizes, included
- 10° and 15° steering adapters, included
- Small steering wheel, included
- 36° steering cam option, included
FREQUENCY-AGILE DSMR® TECHNOLOGY
The DX5 Pro is built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology. This exclusive Spektrum™ technology can be used in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb. It’s also backwards compatible with DSM2® and marine-specific Spektrum receivers. This means most longtime Spektrum users can continue to use the receivers they have. They’ll only need to upgrade if they want the frequency-agility of a DSMR receiver for busy 2.4GHz environments.
EASY TO PROGRAM
Sophisticated programming isn’t worth much if it’s a pain to use. The DX5 Pro’s SimpleScroll programming interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as ‘scroll and click’. It’s so easy—most users can complete complex programming tasks without ever having to look at the manual.
The built-in telemetry feature can give you real-time information on things like your vehicle’s battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* Using the vibe alert system, you can program the DX5 Pro to notify you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define.
*Vehicle must be equipped with a telemetry-enabled receiver like the SR6000T (sold separately)
ADVANCED PROGRAMMING FEATURES
The DX5 Pro comes with an impressive list of programming features, some of which include:
- Up to 5 drive modes per model
- Programming for compatible AVC® receivers
- Spektrum Lap Timer Programming
- Programmable mixes including Motor-On-Axle (MOA)
- ABS and 4-wheel steering
- Dual rates, expo and more!
PROGRAMMABLE VIBE ALERTS
You can select from a variety of vibe alerts for battery voltage and telemetry functions. Most of these can be set to go off when the voltage level or telemetry data exceeds specific values that you define.
The enormous capacity of the DX5 Pro’s on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card
5.5-MILLISECOND FRAME RATE
When matched with a receiver capable of 5.5ms frame rates, the DX5 Pro delivers lightning-fast response that gives new meaning to the word ‘connected’.
INCLUDES SR2100 DSMR HIGH-SPEED RECEIVER (SPM5010 only)
Built around frequency-agile DSMR® technology, the SR2100 will consistently deliver superb range and a lightning-fast 5.5ms frame rate, even in places where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once. Its design features an incredibly small footprint with an internal antenna that eliminates the need for external antenna tube support, so it’s easy to mount on most any chassis
Flight Modes: 1
Frame Rate: 11/22 Ms
Height: 5.3 in (135mm)
Length: 8.3 in (210mm)
Model Memory: 250
Proportional Inputs: 5
Rate Positions: 3 POS
SD Card/Airware Capable: Yes
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 x AA
Type: Intermediate Computer
Weight: 1.4lbs (0.63Kg)
Width: 5.6 in (143mm)