The classic Ford F150 is back in a new black livery and 313mm wheelbase. Fully loaded with 2.1 Spec, it features our new ATT (Anti Torque Twist) transmission, 1.9 true beadlock wheels and ATAT tires, forward weight bias CMS mount and a fully licensed and very detailed Ford F150 70’s Body
With a SCA1E Gen 2 layout as standard offering a Forward Weight Bias, combined with the shorter Wheelbase aids Rock Crawling. This places the battery pack and Steering Servo right up front and over the front axle. We also addressed the issue of Torque Twist (something inherent in all shaft driven rigs), as CSA have recently developed our new ATT (Anti Torque Twist Transmission) that counteracts and reduces the effects of Torque Twist.
This is done by ensuring the front and rear centre driveline spin in opposite directions and flipping the rear diff. This creates a counter rotational force in the central driveline that significantly reduces torque twist and enhances the available traction where you need it most…at the wheels. The rig runs flatter even at full throttle, and the geometry is more stable and predictable when Rock Crawling.
- CMS Mount For Improved Weight Bias
- ATT (Anti Torque Twist) Transmission
- New Lower 14,83 (5.92:1) Gear Ratio
- Highly Detailed Fully Licensed Body
- Optional Winch Ready Front Bumper
- Optional Rear Bumper With Tow Hook
- Soft Compound ATAT All Terrain Tyres
- Front CVD’s & Robust Steel Driveline
- 1.9 Beadlock Wheels & Foam Inserts
- 9kg High Torque Metal Geared Servo
- LiPo Safe ARC-1 ESC w Crawler Mode
- New 5 Pole 17t Brushed Crawler Motor