Basher’s ever-expanding lineup now includes a 190mm rally car, which looks like a nicely equipped ride and is loaded with plenty of machined aluminum bits. The belt-drive car is available in kit ($120), ARTR ($213), and RTR ($233) versions, and is built on an aluminum chassis with aluminum shock towers–there’s something you don’t see often in a 1/10 electric touring-based car. A 50A speed control and 3300Kv motor equip the RTR, and Basher supplies a full-size 2.4GHz transmitter that looks a lot nicer than the mini-pistol we’ve bagged on in previous Basher reviews.
Click for full hype from Basher in our Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- High quality aluminium chassis/upper deck/shock towers
- Adjustable aluminium shock
- Aluminium arm mounts included
- Quick changed battery system
- Comes with all terrain rally tires
- Belt drive 4WD
- Fully adjustable chassis stiffness/alignment
- Tons of spare and option parts support
- Pre-painted body shell