From AquaCraft Models:
Perfect even for small ponds, the Mini Rio is ready to make waves almost immediately. Low in price and ready-to-run, it offers the strength of ABS construction plus a watertight, low-maintenance hull. Its superboat style is enough to turn heads, but the Mini Rio backs that up with a powerful 380 motor, Micro Flex drive and dual-wedge steering to make it a solid one-two punch of authentic appearance and fast, responsive performance.
- Removing the cockpit reveals two twist-on hatches that offer easy access and rubber seals to keep onboard electronics dry!
- A factory-installed water jacket keeps the powerful 380 motor running cool and efficiently, even at high speeds.
- In addition to a high-efficiency Micro Flex drive for power, the Mini Rio also features dual-wedge rudder steering for fast, authoritative handling.
- The Mini Rio comes out of the box with sleek Superboat styling ready to enjoy, whether it’s on the water or on the included display stand.
TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The combination receiver/ESC is waterproof and automatically creates an unbreakable transmitter/receiver link whenever you power up. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
The Mini Rio includes:
- Finished, ready-to-run ABS hull with factory-applied decals and rubber side rails
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel radio with TSX200 steering servo
- Factory-installed power system with a 380-size water-cooled motor and waterproof receiver/ESC with automatic linking
- Installed Micro Flex drive with a 30 mm fiberglass prop
- 6-cell, 1100mAh NiMH battery
- 30-minute 12V DC peak charger
Length: 14.3 in (360 mm)
Beam: 4.8 in (120 mm)
RTR Weight: 16 oz (455 g)
(4) “AA” batteries