The 2016 Reedy Touring Car Race of Champions kicks off today with the Invitational drivers starting their first rounds and the other classes continuing their practice with one round of qualifying in the evening. Throughout practice the heavy favorites were already showing teeth with last year’s Invite Champion Marc Rheinard (Tamiya) showing his well-known speed, flawless lines and talent. However, Ronald Volker (Yokomo) is always a threat and his domination of the class over the last few years can never be discounted and he is right on pace with the fastest laps. Surprisingly, it is Ryan Cavalieri (Team Associated) who is also making a big impact and is poised to back up his recent domination at the ROAR Nationals. His lines are crisp, his car sharp, and corner speed on par with the normally much faster international drivers. Could this be the year where an American, and an off-roader, challenges for the title? It’s not unrealistic, but he’ll also have to get around other notables including Naoto Matsukura (Tamiya), Juho Levanen (Team Associated), and Meen Vejrak (Yokomo), just to name a few.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System