Hat tip to Jalopnik for turning us on to this awesome Lego Ferrari 248 F1 car. It’s a custom job by prolific builder “Sariel,” not an off the shelf kit, which makes it even more impressive. Better yet, it’s radio control! In addition to the usual throttle and steering capabilities, the car features a shift-on-the-fly transmission, articulated wing, and working brake light. It sure beats the kind of Lego cars we built back in the day.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live