Hat tip to Jalopnik for turning us on to this awesome Lego Ferrari 248 F1 car. It’s a custom job by prolific builder “Sariel,” not an off the shelf kit, which makes it even more impressive. Better yet, it’s radio control! In addition to the usual throttle and steering capabilities, the car features a shift-on-the-fly transmission, articulated wing, and working brake light. It sure beats the kind of Lego cars we built back in the day.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System