Hat tip to Jalopnik for turning us on to this awesome Lego Ferrari 248 F1 car. It’s a custom job by prolific builder “Sariel,” not an off the shelf kit, which makes it even more impressive. Better yet, it’s radio control! In addition to the usual throttle and steering capabilities, the car features a shift-on-the-fly transmission, articulated wing, and working brake light. It sure beats the kind of Lego cars we built back in the day.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.