Team Associated has been revealing the prototype B5M piloted by Spencer Rivkin to capture the 2wd Worlds title on their Facebook page, which featured a custom laydown transmission tailored to the World’s high-grip Astroturf track. Today, they added this image of a rapid-prototype laydown gearbox, hashtagged “it’s real.” Does this mean we will see an official laydown transmission from Area 51? Given the popularity of aftermarket laydown gearboxes for the B5M, it seems like a smart bet. Even more exciting: could there be an entirely new kit with the focus on carpet/Astroturf surfaces, or maybe a new Worlds edition?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip