Team Associated has been revealing the prototype B5M piloted by Spencer Rivkin to capture the 2wd Worlds title on their Facebook page, which featured a custom laydown transmission tailored to the World’s high-grip Astroturf track. Today, they added this image of a rapid-prototype laydown gearbox, hashtagged “it’s real.” Does this mean we will see an official laydown transmission from Area 51? Given the popularity of aftermarket laydown gearboxes for the B5M, it seems like a smart bet. Even more exciting: could there be an entirely new kit with the focus on carpet/Astroturf surfaces, or maybe a new Worlds edition?
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis