|It can be a real pain to get the radio box lid on and off an HPI Savage because the front shock tower is partially in the way. Use a rotary tool with a cut-off wheel to slot the two front holes on the radio box lid; that will make it much easier to remove and install.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live