New from Schumacher:
Once again the Schumacher design team have hit the mark with the Mi4LP. With universal usage of Lipo battery technology and new lower weight limits, the introduction of the new narrow Lipo chassis, adjustable motor position and ability to flip the transmission gives the Mi4LP perfect balance.
The Mi4LP is fast!
The Schumacher Mi4LP is the ultimate high performance electric touring car. Designed and improved by Schumacher’s world championship winning engineering team, led by Phil Booth and developed by 5 time British touring car champion Chris Grainger, ROAR National champion Mike Haynes and the entire Schumacher Race Team. The Mi4LP includes the addition of the following new items as standard:
- New narrow Aerospace carbon fibre chassis optimised for both Lipo and lower weight limits. Narrow chassis also prevents corner grounding increasing mid corner traction.
- New quick release layshaft design with single sided mounting for improved flex through the transmission.
- New ability to flip transmission to change weight balance for any choice of radio gear.
- New black slim lightweight CNC machined diff and spool pulleys.
- New Shorter & Stiffer carbon fibre arms for increased traction, corner speed and durability.
- New Xtra flex yokes for more steering and improved impact absorption.
- Efficient transmission with twin Kevlar belts and New precision black CNC pulleys.
- Clamp motor mount to adjust motor centreline position and therefore side to side weight distribution. The car can be perfectly balanced with any lipo and choice of radio gear.
- Split rear transmission housing with options to adjust chassis stiffness, combined with long top deck design to optimise chassis flex and increase traction and corner speed.
- Optimised carbon fibre upper link design with options to adjust roll centres.
- Centre point steering with forward facing balls to fine tune geometry. Fully adjustable Velocity Ratio, Ackermann Angle and Ackerman Rate.
- Ultra Low Anti roll bars, with anti roll bar mounts with precise vernier adjustment to minimise play.
- Purple alloy lightweight O ring retained wheel hexes.
- Strong lightweight moulded pivot blocks with optimised roll centre for most conditions.
- Adjustable track width and toe in.
- Stiff 3mm shock towers with multiple shock positions incorporating wide rear body mount for better stability & traction.
- Optional alloy twin pivot block system allows infinite adjustment of roll centres, toe-in, anti-squat, and track width on front and rear.
- Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, track width, ackerman, droop, anti dive, anti squat, (with optional blocks) front toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- Alloy eccentric adjusters for optimum belt tension. Easy diff height adjustment to allow changes in drive shaft plunge. This can be used to increase or decrease traction.
- Quick release diffs – Just 2 screws!!
- Super easy to work on design.
- Symmetrical chassis layout with few screws minimises tweak, including non load bearing motor mount for perfect symmetry.
- Ultra smooth Nickel-Teflon plated threaded alloy shock absorbers for extreme smoothness and durability.
- Alloy CV drive shafts with sprung steel axles and low friction blades.
- Lightweight machined black diff pulley, Ceramic diff balls, aerospace thrust bearing.
- Heavy duty front spool with new lightweight CNC pulley.
- Narrow efficient thin back belts.
- Lightweight foam bumper.
- Strong steel pins and turnbuckles.
- Purple alloy M3 and M4 nuts.
- Lipo battery fixing with tape or optional battery strap with mini Lipo locators.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
- Available in kit or assembled versions.
Now available in the popular Mi4 RACE version for budget racers that demand a fully competitive car. Great performance, strength and price!!!
Mi4 RACE Specification includes:
- Tough S1 composite chassis and top deck with optimised flex.
- Tough S1 composite shock towers.
- Simplified shock design for ease of use.
- Plastic driveshafts & hexes with steel axles.
- RACE spec carbon chrome diff balls & thrust bearing.
- Short Medium flex wishbones for improved impact absorption.
- Due end November.
K108 – Mi4LP RACE- 1/10 Touring – KIT $329.99
K110 – Mi4LP RACE- 1/10 Touring – Assembled $349.99