The 4th annual Team Losi Off-Road Championships was hosted by the Minnreg RC Club in Tampa FL, but it may may as well have been called Cavalieriville. Ryan dominated the event by TQing and winning all the Factory electric classes with his Trinity-powered Associated rides. Cavalieri’s Sirio-equipped RC10GT was the truck to beat in the Factory Nitro Truck class, but he gave up the win to Team Losi’s Adam Drake after Adam exploited his Triple-XNTs quick-change wheel feature to move into the lead with fresh rubber as Ryans GT slowed due to worn tires.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip