RDRP have introduced the RC8B3 Titanium Shock Pins. They are direct replacements for the standard steel parts and come machined from aircraft-grade titanium. Weighing in at only 0.85g per piece the shafts make for lower unsprung masses which results in greater suspension efficiency and thus improved overall performance. On top of this the shafts are highly corrosion resistant, meaning they not only look better for longer but they also perform at their best in wet track conditions. The pins come in sets of four to equip one full kit and they are usable on the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live