RDRP have introduced the RC8B3 Titanium Shock Pins. They are direct replacements for the standard steel parts and come machined from aircraft-grade titanium. Weighing in at only 0.85g per piece the shafts make for lower unsprung masses which results in greater suspension efficiency and thus improved overall performance. On top of this the shafts are highly corrosion resistant, meaning they not only look better for longer but they also perform at their best in wet track conditions. The pins come in sets of four to equip one full kit and they are usable on the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis