RDRP have introduced the RC8B3 Brass Rear Weight, a quick and easy solution to add weight to the rear of the chassis. The CNC-machined part is made of high-quality brass material, it comes black anodised and adds to the RF suspension block using the kit’s screws. Adding weight in front of the rear axle greatly helps to gain traction on slippery surfaces while also making for a more plush ride over very rough terrain. The weight is compatible to all 3rd generation RC8 kits including the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live