RDRP have introduced the RC8B3 Brass Rear Weight, a quick and easy solution to add weight to the rear of the chassis. The CNC-machined part is made of high-quality brass material, it comes black anodised and adds to the RF suspension block using the kit’s screws. Adding weight in front of the rear axle greatly helps to gain traction on slippery surfaces while also making for a more plush ride over very rough terrain. The weight is compatible to all 3rd generation RC8 kits including the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.