Pro-Line’s classic Striker tread design is coming to short-course, as revealed with the sneak-peek photos below. The Striker SC tire is designed to be used without inserts, relying instead on the Pro-Line’s “Pro-Core” system that we first saw with the Street Fighter 2.2 design. Rather than use foam to support the tire, a compartmentalized reinforcing structure is molded into the tire carcass (see the detail in the lower right image below). No inserts means no foam to break down or bunch up. Look for an official release soon.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live