Pro-Line’s classic Striker tread design is coming to short-course, as revealed with the sneak-peek photos below. The Striker SC tire is designed to be used without inserts, relying instead on the Pro-Line’s “Pro-Core” system that we first saw with the Street Fighter 2.2 design. Rather than use foam to support the tire, a compartmentalized reinforcing structure is molded into the tire carcass (see the detail in the lower right image below). No inserts means no foam to break down or bunch up. Look for an official release soon.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis