Since Kyosho didn’t have a name for it’s new .21-powered truck when we spotted it at the Nuremberg hobby show (Inside Scoop, May 2002) and drove it in the June edition of our sister mag RC Nitro (see it in action; here’s the video), we’ve been calling it “Monster X”. The truck is nameless no more; now officially dubbed “Mad Force”, the innovative machine should be entering production as you read this. One thing is for sure: you can forget comparing the Mad Force to any other truck you’ve seen, Kyosho or otherwise. With its 3-speed tranny, chain drive, torsion-link suspension, and tubular axle housings, the Mad Force is a completely original vision of a 21st-century monster machine.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live