New from LRP:
The new LRP 5300 – 40C Hardcase pack is developed to deliver unbelievable power combined with long runtime. In addition to common LRP car batteries with 1C charge rate, the 5300 – 40C (#79868) can be charged with up to 3C charge current to significantly reduce the re-charge time. Featured in a durable hardcase to keep the cells from being damaged during use. At the same time it features a transparent hardcase to see the mechanical cell condition and trick looks. The new LRP LiPo 5300-40C features same dimensions as standard 6-cell Sub-C battery packs and fits in all standard 1/10th scale onroad and offroad cars. The hardcase also features some vertical standard Sub-C cell bulges to securely fit standard Sub-C pre-cutted chassis. So an accurate and firm fitting in each situation is guaranteed.
Complying to EFRA / ROAR rules.
- Durable hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material for maximum safety
- Transparent wrapping for direct view on the inside of the battery
- Same dimensions as a standard 6-cell Sub C battery pack
- Cell safety tested to certified UN test standards for safest possible running
- Mountable with the Sub-C bulges facing upwards or downwards; fits both existing cell cutouts and flat chassis
- 4mm gold connectors, connectable from both sides
- 2mm balancing connector for balancing port
- Race legal
Nominal voltage 7.4 – 2S
Style 6-Cell Sub-C Stick-pack Hardcase
balance connector 2mm gold connector
Connector 4mm gold connector