Day one of qualifying is in the books at the 2016 IFMAR 1/8 Nitro Off-Road World Championships and everyone is chasing Kyosho’s Elliott Boots after he grabbed the top spot in both rounds to complete the first day. His buggy is looking sharp, smooth and fierce as he navigates the track that is slowly deteriorating- just as expected. Not far behind is Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri, followed by young Italian phenom Davide Ongaro/ Mugen, who is turning lots of heads. The young driver was at the front many times in practice and is showing that his speed can be transferred in to solid qualifying results.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live