Kyosho makes it easy for anybody to enjoy the benefits of advanced design technology and components with the realistic control and great value of the MINI-Z Monster EX. This compact and realistic machine is specifically designed for beginners to R/C cars and features large pneumatic rubber tires that power over just about anything that gets in its way. The advanced control system includes the ASF 2.4GHz R/C unit so the need to manage frequency bands is no longer required and also allows up to 40 models to be operated simultaneously. In addition, the power of the X Speed Mini-Z Motor V works in perfect combination with the high power speed controller. There is more than enough power output to execute wheelies!
- Fully featured Readyset realized at a great value price also includes 2.4GHz R/C system.
- Long stroke suspension delivers optimal performance from the big tires.
- King-pin is positioned deep in the wheel to reduce scrub and also produces light steering control, even with the big tires.
- Unidirectional pneumatic rubber tires deliver awesome running power.
- Responsive control makes it easy to manage wheelies and jumps.
- Equipped with under guard and wheelie bar as standard, both with optional chrome plate finish.
- Special side guards that protect the chassis are finished in matt black.
- Chrome side guards protect the chassis.
- Compatible with the huge range of optional parts available for MINI-Z Monster
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with R/C unit installed (pairing to transmitter is already complete)
- Plastic body complete with coloring and markings
- KT-18 ASF 2.4GHz Transmitter (black)
- Pinion Gears x 4 (9T, 10T, 11T, 12T)
- Diff Lock Plate
- Wheel Wrench
- Pairing stick
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AAA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries for Chassis
- 4 x AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): 95mm/95mm
Gear Ratio: 18.3/20/22/24.4:1
Weight: 290g approx.
Motor: Mini-Z X SPEED V
R/C System: KT-18 ASF System BLACK