This past weekend JConcepts Team Driver Kody Numedhal attended the 3rd annual Field of Dream Classic in Garden City, Kansas. Many of the top drivers from Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas were in attendance for this great event. In qualifying Kody was able to put his Associated cars equipped with JConcepts Bar Code tires on the pole for both 2wd Modified, and 4wd Modified buggy. As the mains rolled around Kody knew that he had the cars to beat in both classes. In 4wd buggy, Kody dominated the event with wins in both A1 and A2. In 2wd buggy the event win would come down to the third A main, but once again Numedhal would find himself on top of the podium. Congratulations to Kody on taking home the wins in both 2wd Modified and 4wd Modified buggy at the 3rd annual Field of Dreams Classic.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live