Many of the Factory Team Drivers of Team Associated are debuting the new, highly anticipated B64D 4WD buggy at the 2017 Reedy Off-Road Race of Champions going on right now and we were fortunate enough to peak under newly signed Dustin Evan’s personal car. Sporting Reedy electronics, the buggy is already showing impressive speed and Dustin is feeling very confident with it. Will he carry that building speed in to racing is yet to be seen, but the 2011 Reedy Race Champion has the skills to back it up and when he feels confident, big things happen. Let’s take a closer look.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip