Many of the Factory Team Drivers of Team Associated are debuting the new, highly anticipated B64D 4WD buggy at the 2017 Reedy Off-Road Race of Champions going on right now and we were fortunate enough to peak under newly signed Dustin Evan’s personal car. Sporting Reedy electronics, the buggy is already showing impressive speed and Dustin is feeling very confident with it. Will he carry that building speed in to racing is yet to be seen, but the 2011 Reedy Race Champion has the skills to back it up and when he feels confident, big things happen. Let’s take a closer look.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.