Kyosho’s been a big name in minis since the Mini-Z, and now Big K is ready to launch a major new mini machine: the Mini Inferno. It’s comparable in size to 1/18 scale cars, and runs on six alkaline cells or up to eight of 2/3A-size rechargeable cells. It’s big 380-size motor outclasses the typical 280-size motor found in most other minis, and it’s full of features.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip