From time to time a video of a Conley v8 engine pops up while surfing the web for cool RC stuff and there’s not much that is cooler than a running 1/4-scale engine. They can be setup on a run stand and used as a sweet display on your desk or you can take it one step further and stuff it into a large scale RC model. Have you ever wondered what is going on inside one of these impressive engines? Our friend Kevin Holmlund (or RC Wizard to some of you) breaks down one of his engines and lets you see what makes it tick. You also get to see a few of his other toys. This is pretty cool! Once you get done watching that video, check out the one below showing it in action in Kev’s awesome 1/4-scale Grave Digger monster truck.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip