Longtime Losi racer and podium regular Ryan Cavalieri will be making the switch to the A-Team for the remainder of the 05 season. Pudge will run both gas and electric cars for Associated, but no change-ups are planned in the power department: he’s sticking with Trinity motors and batteries and Sirio engines. Ryan’s racing schedule should be booked pretty solid, as he is also running an Inferno 777 for Kyosho. Associated, Trinity, Sirio, Kyosho…thats a lot of T-shirts to pack.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release