Longtime Losi racer and podium regular Ryan Cavalieri will be making the switch to the A-Team for the remainder of the 05 season. Pudge will run both gas and electric cars for Associated, but no change-ups are planned in the power department: he’s sticking with Trinity motors and batteries and Sirio engines. Ryan’s racing schedule should be booked pretty solid, as he is also running an Inferno 777 for Kyosho. Associated, Trinity, Sirio, Kyosho…thats a lot of T-shirts to pack.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live