This past weekend was round 1 of the Canadian off Road Championship series. TLR team driver Richard Infanti made the trip out to round 1 and put in two great drives to take the TQ win in pro truggy. It the pro buggy class Richard would just miss out on the TQ but put in a fantastic main to take the overall win in pro buggy.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip