VP Pro driver Josh Wheeler attended the 2011 Byron Midwest Nitro Challenge last weekend at Dirt Burners in St Louis, MO. For the A Main he qualified 2nd behind Team Durango driver Ryan Lutz. In the Main he was able to get past Ryan when he made a mistake on the frist lap and then fought off the competition to take home the win.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live