VP Pro driver Josh Wheeler attended the 2011 Byron Midwest Nitro Challenge last weekend at Dirt Burners in St Louis, MO. For the A Main he qualified 2nd behind Team Durango driver Ryan Lutz. In the Main he was able to get past Ryan when he made a mistake on the frist lap and then fought off the competition to take home the win.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.