The new VR-1 charger has 40 programmable model memories and can charge up to 20A on output 1 and up to 6A on output 2. And it integrates seamlessly with TrakPower’s new DPS 12V 25A racing power supply. Check out the official press release below for all the details:
This docking maneuver will take you directly from the pit to the Winner’s Circle! The TrakPower VR-1 Charger and DPS Power Supply work in tandem to supply everything drivers need to gain that critical edge on the track. Because they dock directly to each other, drivers will get the perfect power source in streamlined, space-efficient units. The VR-1 charger can be used with any other 12V power supply as well.
VR-1 Dual Racing Charger
- Two outputs, both with built-in balancing
- Capable of charging all R/C battery chemistry types
- Charge up to 20A on output 1 and up to 6A on output 2
- 40 programmable model memories, pre-loaded with TrakPower, Onyx and LiFeSource batteries
- Large graphic reverse backlit LCD displays data like temperature, current and voltage
- Other features include special charge mode for battery storage, built-in cell checker and mini USB port for firmware updates
- Works with any 12V power supply
The VR-1 Charger is available now.
TKPP5000 VR-1 Dual Racing Charger – $199.99
DPS 12V 25A Racing Power Supply
- Delivers up to 25A while maintaining a smooth, clean 12V DC on the output
- Multiple DC outputs let drivers power additional chargers and/or other devices
- The USB port is convenient for charging music players, phones and other accessories while at the track
The 25A Power Supply will be available early December.
TKPP5505 DPA 12V 25A Racing Power Supply – $99.99