May 02, 2011 6 Comments by

Pro-Line has given us an exclusive sneak peek at this upcoming new release for the Traxxas 1/16 Rally car.

Featured News, On-road

Bringing you RC product news you can use on a daily basis as Car Action's Online News Editor. I have over 15 years of RC experience, plus a background in print and broadcast journalism, engineering, information technology, direct marketing, and even banking. Currently I enjoy racing 1/10 electric off-road, and have been bitten by the short course bug.

6 Responses to “RC Car Action Exclusive: Pro-Line’s New 1/16 2012 Ford Focus Body For The Traxxas 1/16 Rally Car”

1. Shaun says:

FINALLY.

TRX Rally Bodies…

2. Ryan says:

VW GTI or R32 please Pro-Line!!!

3. Eric Miller says:

Sweet!!! I really like it. It’s a great looking body and opens the door for aftermarket bodieson the Rally platform.

I definitely agree with Ryan…a GTI/R32/Golf R would rule. I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing a WRX/STI eitherl.

4. SKUNKWORKS! says:

its looks like the one that comes on the car to begin with ! … try something diff ….proline you need to step it up .. maybe the 69 camaro body that came with the dealer only limited editions .. or other brand rally cars .. the only thing diff about this one from the stock body .. is the front clip… thats all … not really impressed will not be buying one for my rally ….lol …

5. John Temprano says:

I would also really like a mk6 2010-2011 VW GTI or R body.

6. ford trucks cars says:

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.